Peter Byrne and Caoimhe Kirby from FRS Network presenting Nort Tipperary Hospice with €1,000 which was raised at the FRS Stand at this year’s ploughing.
- Article: The Apps that are keeping the Irish farmers content
- THE HSA launches Farm Campaign to focus on Livestock Safety
- News: Experienced Fencing Operators Required in Cork
- News: Agriculture ranks highest sector for Fatalities for 8th year running – with elderly most vulnerable
- News: FRS Dairy Operative Skills Programme launch and Ear to the Ground