Farm Services Development ManagerLocation: CorkArea: BandonType: Full TimeTo Apply: Call John Miller on (087) 9955439
• Identify and train suitable operatives to meet the current and future needs.
• Manage existing team of operators.
• Promote and develop a range of farm services to meet the growing demand from farmers in the West Cork area.
• Liasing with accounts and managing debtors.
• Co-ordination of existing service to our customers.
Ideal candidate should have:
• Experience of farming sector for example in sales role.
• Good knowledge and experience of farming systems, especially dairying.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to grow and develop the existing business.
• Experience of managing staff.
• Clean driving licence.
• Good computer skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Initiative and leadership skills.