FRS Farm Staff PartnershipProviding a consistent worker all your round for the days you need.
How does the FRS Farm Staff Partnership work?
- Farmer and FRS meet to discuss the staffing requirements for the farm.
- Farmer and FRS will assess and discuss the workload for the entire year.
- FRS makes recommendations on the Farm Staff Partnership best suited to your farm.
- Farmer commits to taking on an FRS farm worker for the days per week required on a continuous basis through the year.
- FRS guides the farmer through the process and reviews the contract throughout the year.
- As part of the partnership farmers are required to be members of the FRS Membership Benefit Scheme.
- Payment is by Direct Debit to FRS Benefits
Free farm staff needs assessment
Farm staff plan for the year based on the days required
Periodic reviews of the plan and contract
Sickness and accident support through becoming a member of the FRS Membership Benefit Scheme
Cash flow planning
Opportunity to be part of the annual Farm Staff Partnership award
Key benefits of the FRS Farm Staff Partnership to farmers
Your staffing needs are assessed and improvement plans are put in-place and tracked throughout the year by FRS
Year round committed source of staff
Your staff are ready to hit the ground running during the busy spring season
Ability to plan out workload all year round, which leads to better efficiencies
FRS look after all payroll deductions and entitlements
Gives time back to think, plan and relax
One monthly bill to farmer, which is tax deductible
Flexibility built in to ensure all eventualities are covered
Relationships are built up with your FRS farm staff and FRS office, who know how you like your farm to operate
Sickness & Accident support will be incorporated through the FRS Membership Benefit Scheme
Built in cashflow planning assistance