FRS Farm Staff PartnershipProviding a consistent worker all your round for the days you need.
How it Works
The Farm Staff Partnership
A fresh new approach by FRS to help farmers manage their year-round staffing requirements.Read More
Find out more about the Key Benefits of the FRS Farm Staff Partnership to farmersRead More
Contact us to arrange your free Staff needs assessment
Contact your local FRS Farm Services OfficeContact Us
How does the FRS Farm Staff Partnership work?
- Farmer and FRS meet to discuss the staffing requirements for the farm.
- Farmer and FRS will assess and discuss the workload for the entire year.
- FRS makes recommendations on the Farm Staff Partnership best suited to your farm.
- Farmer commits to taking on an FRS farm worker for the days per week required on a continuous basis through the year.
- FRS guides the farmer through the process and reviews the contract throughout the year.
- Payment is by Direct Debit to FRS.
Free farm staff needs assessment
Farm staff plan for the year based on the days required
Periodic reviews of the plan and contract
Key benefits of the FRS Farm Staff Partnership to farmers
Your staffing needs are assessed and improvement plans are put in-place and tracked throughout the year by FRS
Year round committed source of staff
Your staff are ready to hit the ground running during the busy spring season
Ability to plan out workload all year round, which leads to better efficiencies
FRS look after all payroll deductions and entitlements
One monthly bill to farmer, which is tax deductible
Flexibility built in to ensure all eventualities are covered
Relationships are built up with your FRS farm staff and FRS office, who know how you like your farm to operate
Gives time back to think, plan and relax