Exciting new opportunity for a Dairy Farm Worker in Castleisland, Co. Kerry.
- Monday-Friday role.
- Duties include milking, calving cows, calving, general farm and day to day running of a progressive dairy farm.
- Providing high standard, good quality service.
If you are a reliable, punctual candidate with experience in the dairy industry, then this is the role for you. Experience in milking, calf rearing and machinery operating is essential.
Support from FRS:
- Dedicated local point of contact
- Local work
- Matching work and farm to your skills and preferences as much as possible
- Progressive employer
- Online instructor led induction training