FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for the positions of ‘Farm Services Coordinator’ on behalf of an established farm services business in the South East Cork region. This is a full-time permanent role.
This position offers the opportunity to join a well established business that has been serving Irish farmers for over 40 years.
Location: Midleton, Co. Cork
Duties to include:
- Day to Day co-coordinating of Farm Services activities
- Recruitment and upskilling of farm Operators
- Administration for the Service Business
- Promote, Develop and Grow the Business
- Manage Specific Farm Services projects
- Attend agricultural shows & farm discussion groups
- Work with other staff as part of a team
- Visiting farms to meet our customers and promote the business
The ideal candidate would come from a farming background, have good communications skills and the ability to build a good rapport with customers.
To find out more information or apply for this ‘Farm Services Coordinator’ position, email ‘Gerry Farrell’ on email@example.com.